DMCA and Copyright Policy
NFT Now Media, Inc.
COPYRIGHT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
March 25, 2022
NFT Now Media, Inc. (“NFT Now”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. NFT Now contractually prohibits users from using its services to post content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress, and right of publicity).
It is NFT Now’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to remove content from its
website (the “Site”) and/or mobile application (the “App”) and to disable and/or terminate the users who
repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property
rights, or other proprietary rights (including the right of publicity), of others. In that respect, NFT Now
will respond to claims of infringement committed using the Site and/or the App that are reported to NFT
Now’s Designated Agent, in accordance with the requirements below.
NFT Now also encourages owners of other intellectual property rights, or their authorized agents or
representatives, to contact us to report any alleged infringement of their intellectual property rights that
are taking place on or through the Site and/or the App by completing the following Notice of Alleged
Infringement and delivering it to NFT Now’s Designated Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described
below, NFT Now will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including taking
down the challenged material from the Site and/or the App and, if the user in question continues to
infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others), terminate that user’s access to the Site and App.
Infringement claims or notices regarding content on the Site and/or the App must include the following:
Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identification of the copyright, trademark, or other right that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple such rights are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the rights that you claim have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) or the App(s) where such material may be found.
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Inclusion of both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your (or your authorized agent’s) full legal name and electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to NFT Now’s Designated Agent:
NFT Now Media, Inc.
Attn: Designated Agent
Email: [email protected]